Thanks for getting in touch.
Visit our main site
- Will everyone on your work force be brought off furlough?
- How are you protecting your staff?
- Will the Nandocas who return to work be volunteering or are they being paid to work?
- What are you doing if one of your staff members tests positive for COVID-19?
- Will everyone receive the same hours/ shifts they had pre lockdown?
- Will you be operating with full teams or reduced teams when a restaurant reopens?
- Can I get my own Bottomless Drink and sauces from the condiment unit?
- What if I don’t have my phone or its battery runs out? How will the virtual queuing work for me?
- What happens if I miss my slot for my allocated time in the virtual queue?
- Do I still queue outside the restaurant?
- What if I don’t have a mobile phone with me or the QR code doesn’t work for me?
- Will you be operating a one-way system within the restaurant?