Thanks for getting in touch.
Visit our main site
- What are the opening times for Eat-in? Will it be the same as before COVID-19 or will the hours remain the same as they currently are 12-9pm?
- Can I still walk into a Nando’s for a meal or do I need to book a table?
- What are the opening times for Eat-in?
- Are there any restaurants that won't be reopening?
- Where can people check if their local restaurant is open for eat-in service?
- Will the Nandocas who return to work be volunteering or are they being paid to work?
- What are you doing if one of your staff members tests positive for COVID-19?
- Will everyone receive the same hours/ shifts they had pre lockdown?
- Will you be operating with full teams or reduced teams when a restaurant reopens?
- Will I still be able to choose my own condiments and drink?
- What happens if a customer doesn't return within the allocated time?
- Am I still allowed to queue outside the restaurant? If not how will I know when my table is ready?
- What if I don’t have my phone or its battery runs out? How will the virtual queuing work for me?
- Will you be operating a one-way system within the restaurant?
- What should I do if I have food allergies?