Thanks for getting in touch.
Visit our main site
- To get to Net Zero do you need to remove carbon, not offset through avoidance schemes?
- What can customers expect from this change? Will prices for your menu items go up?
- What practical implications will this have in your day-to-day businesses?
- You have announced a lot on sustainability recently, is this not just another effort to gain some positive PR?
- Do you think this is something that your consumers really care about? Where does it fit into Nando’s wider sustainability strategy?
- How are Nandocas involved in the business’s commitment to achieve these goals?
- Does Nando's use cage free eggs?
- What are your commitments on soy and deforestation?
- What are you doing to improve welfare?
- What are you doing about palm oil?
- Do you source any soy products?
- What is Red Tractor?
- What recycling do we do?
- What do we do with leftover food?
- What are we doing about water waste?
- Do you offer members of the public free tap water?
- What is your takeaway packaging made of?
- What are you doing about straws and ocean plastic?